prof. Florin I. Bojor invites you to the Christian Diversity Tour in Transylvania
City Break with Limousine
350 Euro per person – Guided Private Tour
All Inclusive (Flights Excluded)
All inclusive Weekend Breaks in Transylvania (guide, limousine, food, drinks, accommodation, tickets)
Offer for 6 or 7 persons from Cluj-Napoca Airport
3 Nights from Friday until Monday
Christian Diversity Tour: Cluj – Gherla – M. Nicula – Bistrita – M. Rohia – M. Barsana – Sighetu Marmatiei – Merry Cemetery – Baia Mare – Dej – Cluj (Offer F)
Friday – Arrival at Cluj-Napoca Airport (capital of Transylvania);
- A night of Religious Music Concert, or Opera, or Philharmonic Concert;
- Visit Cluj (Orthodox, Catholic, Greek Catholic, Reformed cathedrals), special dinner. Hotel Lucy Star.
Saturday – Visit Gherla (Armenian cathedral – Rubens painting); Nicula Orthodox Monastery (The Crying Virgin Icon); Bistrita (Lutheran church); Rohia Orthodox Monastery (Nicolae Steinhardt legacy);
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Wooden Churches of Maramures: Rogoz, Plopis, Surdesti, Budesti and Barsana Monastery (dinner & sleep).
Sunday – Visit the Memorial Museum of the victims of Communism from Sighetu Marmatiei;
- Visit the Merry Cemetery of Sapanta, Peri Monastery (lunch) and Baia Mare;
- Special dinner in Dej (Reformed church). Hotel Lucy Star from Cluj-Napoca.
- Possibility of Sunday Service!
Monday – departure from Cluj-Napoca Airport.
Flights to Cluj-Napoca Airport with arrival Friday and departure Monday from: Luton, Liverpool, Doncaster/Sheffield, Wien, Charleroi, Dortmund, Memmingen, Munchen, Bologna, Roma Ciampino, Bergamo.