Moldova Underland Cricova Wine Tour
Come and discover the Best 2017 Wine Show from Europe in the huge cellars from Cricova, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova. Special for you, the Golden Krone Transylvania Travel has prepared the best wine country vacation from this winter. Here you have an Al Inclusive wine travel package for 7 persons with limousine.
For just 350 euros per person you will discover 2 European capitals: Iasi (Romania) and Chisinau (R. Moldova). In the price you have included the guide, the limousine, the food, the wine party, the accommodation, the tickets and the entertainment. The flights to Iasi Airport are not included.
The best winter wine weekend break in Romania and R. Moldova is waiting you!
Moldova Wine Tour: Iasi (Romania) – Customs RO – MD – Chisinau (R. Moldova) – Cricova Cellar – M. Capriana – Bucium Cellar – Iasi (M)
Friday – Arrival at Iasi Airport – first capital of Moldavia, Romania;
- Visit Iasi with Limousine (wine & coffee break);
- Passing Customs in Republic of Moldova – Border Control RO–MD;
- Special dinner in Chisinau – second capital of Moldavia. Hotel Gold Lion
Saturday – UNDERLAND Wine and Music Festival at Cricova Wine Cellars (lunch);
- Visit Chisinau with Limousine (dinner). Hotel Gold Lion.
Sunday – Visit the Capriana Monastery (lunch) and passing Customs in Romania;
- Visit the Bucium Wine Cellars from Iasi (wine break). Dinner. Hotel Hanul Dacilor
Monday – departure from Iasi Airport.
Flights to Iasi Airport with arrival Friday and departure Monday from: London (Luton), Wien, Paris (BVA), Bergamo, Bologna, Koln.
UNDERLAND Wine and Music Festival at Cricova Wine Cellars
THE BEST 2017 WINE SHOW
Underland Cricova prepared for you the following:
– 3 stages where will perform over 30 musical artists and bands from Germany, Switzerland, Moldova, Turkey, Romania, Italy, Ukraine, France, Russia, etc.
– Red, white and sparkling wine
– 25 types of mulled wine
– Various delicious foods
– Musicians and street artists, jugglers, clowns, living statues, painters, caricaturists, etc.
– Handicrafts fair
– Workshops and master classes with prominent craftsmen
– Wine Schools with tastings and sommeliers
– The Civil Status Office where everybody can register and the marriages will be available throughout the event
– SelfieBox, selfie points, photo-points
– City hall and the famous mayor who will welcome you and guide you through the city
– Tours in the underground museum
– Hermit’s cell where you will find the most hidden secrets of the city
– Magic alley where the fortune taller will predict the future to everyone
– An underground park with painters and caricaturists who will make portraits for each
– Alley of renowned hedonists
And much-much more!