All inclusive Weekend Breaks in Transylvania.
The weekend tour includes:
- Guided weekend break tour;
- Travel with limousine, carriage, boat, mountain car in Transylvania;
- Live and sleep in Saxon room, Communist room and Traditional Romanian room;
- Relax in Villa Salis SPA;
- Taste the original Transylvanian foods and drinks at Golden Krone Restaurant from Bistritz;
- Discover the Romanesque, gothic, byzantine, baroque and wood Transylvanian architecture.
- Explore the Transylvanian beautiful nature (field, hills, mountains, forests and lakes).
- Know the Transylvanian multicultural diversity: Cluj-Napoca (the Capital of Transylvania) or Targu-Mures (multiethnic town), Bistrita (old Saxon town), Dej (old Hungarian town), Gherla (old Armenian town), Nasaud (old Romanian town).
- Find the mysterious Borgo Pass (Bram Stoker Dracula inspiration) from the Carpathian Garden.
All this, in just a weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), all included! Transylvanian best offer tour!